Jueves 11 de junio: TELETRABAJO - ENGLISH

HOW ARE YOU DOING FOURTH GRADERS?
I HOPE YOU ARE FINE ;)
DID YOU HAVE A LOOK TO OUR SUMMER WEEK? 👀
I HOPE YOU DID AND LIKED OR ACTIVITIES!
❤️💛💚💙

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO FINISH OUR TIME CAPSULE AND....
 IF YOU HAVE EXTRA TIME YOU CAN CONTINUE 
ENJOYING SUMMER WEEK ACTIVITIES ;)

TIME CAPSULE:
1. Get your letter to yourself. ("Dear future me...")
2. Take your things to include in your TIME CAPSULE.
3. Decorate your box using your favorite materials to do it 
(glitter, markers, craft paper, etc)

4. When you finish your decoration, 
put everything inside the box.




5. Decide a place to keep the box till 2022 (June)


6. Take a picture showing me where is you box. and

7. Finally, share the picture with me by email:
TEACHER MJ
mariaose.calderon@gaudem.es


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Zona de Lengua: Sustantivos