Martes 24 marzo: TELETRABAJO de Inglés

HELLO!  ;)

I hope you are doing well! 💪😊

Today I would like to see you from the screen! We are going to practice our speaking skills.

Do you remember the comparative activity that we had to do last Friday? We are going to practice using it.

1. You have to choose five different things at home.
2. Record yourself comparing these things. 
Remember that when we are going to do a presentation we need to introduce ourselves, and tell to the audience with is the topic that we are going to talk about:
For example: 
"Hello! My name is MJ.
I'm going to talk about comparatives.
First things I would like to compare are..."
3. Share with me your videos by Drive or send it by email to mariajose.calderon@gaudem.es

I'm excited to watch your videos! 👏😉

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Zona de Lengua: Sustantivos

Lunes 27 de abril. TELETRABAJO de Sociales.